Old 09-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Did it in one of the female toilets in one of the quieter malls near town area quite a while back.

Not exactly my bf but someone I feel for.

Havent seen him in afew weeks and we were kind of having an emotional down time, so when he pops by while im at work one day, the emotion game was playing strong. Had coffee together and ended up in one of the cubicle of one of the female toilets. (For that floor, there's only 1 cubicle in that particular toilet, so if anyone is waiting outside, we are fucked. lol)

Did what we did, and someone actually came into the toilet while I was on my knees blowing him. Totally freaked out when the person tried to open the door, but managed to keep as quiet as possible anyway.... And, he cum. (Maybe also freaked out? lol makes me smile thinking about it but... good memories. lol) I swallowed and before he could react pull him over for a long kiss. (All the while, with someone waiting outside maybe. LOL. the thrill and the thought of it is very special.)

We eventually managed to "escape". Think the lady outside waited till too impatient liao so left... But that one time was something I'll nv forget.