Old 10-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ric8666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Sori to all the Bros here , me new in here promise not zap me if my story is not good for ur to read
After reading about the sg girl doing massage in so many forums i decide to try it myself
I reach FC ard 1.30pm recce the place but cant find any sg girl doing massage,walk ard the building for nearly 1.5hrs and also because partly of heavy rain and decide to leave and promise myself maybe come back in the evening got better chance
Return to FC ard 7.30pm just reach L3 and quickly saw a syt eating near by the escaltor,saw me she just walk off and i also gong gong follow her
Saw her eating in the shop and she ask me to go in and upon my instinct i just walk in and she pass me a towel ask me to strip . the rest i dont need to say for the massage except she quite chatty.After she ask to turn over she started to touch my didi and suddenly she say"ooops i forget to ask you whether u wan to do special?"
Of cousre i wan lah i say and i ask her how much? She just reply market rate loh!! i say fine and then she started to take her barang barang and started to strip too. Wah veri nice neh neh she have
After touching and licking for awhile me started to buay tahan liao so i ask ask her :"i wan to go in!!"
She very suprise and look at me and say usually she dont do it for ppl but she say she wan to excerise also to keep fit and silm she say ok
The rest is history very shiok and b4 i left manage to get her number and i say will see her again

LOOK-7/10 (VERY SYT LOOK )
BREAST- 7/10 ( I THINK IS A OR B I DUNNO BUT VERY NICE )
BJ- 8/10 ( ALOT OF SUCTION AND ALSO LIKE TO LICK ARD BELOW THE DIDI )
FJ- 8/10 ( VERY GF FEELING AS CAN FRENCH AND HUG )
RTF- WILL BE BACK AGAIN

DAMAGE-20+100+10 ( JUST GIVE HER AND 10 EXTRA AS FIND HER VERY GOOD ATT. AND ALSO CAN MANGE TO GET HER NUMBER )
BJ-