View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Little Black Book

Although the weekend was beckoning, we both were stuck at work past dinner, she at a big 4 and me finishing up a conference week. All hopes almost seemed lost as CT was not keen on meeting me straight after work. She felt she wanted to be nicely presentable for a first meet and at least wanted to head back to wash up. Nevertheless, eventually I convinced her with my own magic roundabout proposal that I’d pick her from her place and we’d head out for some drinks to smash the week behind us. If you’d know anything about magic roundabouts, this was considered one since I was at Marina Bay and she at Bishan and back down to the common watering holes.

My post work drinks with the team passed relatively quickly as my mind was kept occupied and heart fluttering with excitement of meeting someone new. Soon, it was time to depart to pick CT, it was just after 10pm. On the way, I was reading through our chats to recall facts I may need. CT is a Malaysian who’ve come to Singapore to work at a Big 4. Living with her aunt in an HDB, she’s hardly had time to meet people given her schedule or progress the night further given the lack of privacy. As my thoughts ran on to how the night was to be, the cab pulled up at a block and a lady in blue turned those thoughts to reality.

CT was dressed in a royal blue dress with some sequins and lace that lined her shoulders, hugged her waist and flared at the bottom. As her pictures depicted, her dressing seems to be demure yet not overstepping as conservative; sexy yet not slutty. I opened the door and let her in when I realised her back was partially bare with a peekaboo hole behind. The drive back down to Zouk was uneventful with small talks but soon the ice was broken and we were joking about like old friends. It essentially consisted of the bitching about the week we just had and how glad we found “random” company for a night out.

As we alighted, I walked her down the long Jiak Kim road while putting my hand on the small of her back. Didn’t’ want to get overly excited grabbing her waist or having skin contact in that little hole yet. But it was appreciated with her walking closer having her shoulder fit just under my arm pit. I was 1.75m while she was around 1.65m with some heals. And judging from my slightly arrear position, albeit the heals or not, she seems to have quite a perky butt as her dress hung off it and dangled with every step. CT had an alluring scent, something that was sweet and musky at the same time. We chatted and laugh along the walk, with her occasionally slapping my thigh for my adult humour. This kept sending signal pulses through my body and I could feel my crotch stirring and tightening inside. Thankfully for the dark of night and my dark colour slacks, the partial bulge was not to be seen, only felt.

Unfortunately, as we reached Winebar, hoping to start the night with some grubs and beer, it was packed to the brim. Since it was already 11pm, without any coaxing, we both agreed to start the night at Phuture. So, off we went as the bouncer waved me through.