View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Xin Xin - The Sexy Star by Archer 080202

She is average height, abt 1.65m, good body shape, nice tits and firm butt. I was attracted by her, not only that she has the above n the CFM look, but I was really stunned by her sexiest lips I have yet to see in GL so far. By looking at her sexy lips can make my imagination go wild.

2 days later, I asked for her. It was not easy to pass these 2 days as her sexy lips keep flashing in my mind.

Once in the rm, I almost wanted to bite her lips immediately. As this is the 1st time calling her, have to be abit gentleman. She asked to have a smoke 1st. I agreed, although I dun smoke. So I just lay on the bed and watch her taking the cigaret in n out of her mouth, thinking that what if the cigaret is my ......

As she was just sitting beside me, so I started moving my hand to caress her. Her firm, fatless stomach 1st, then slowly up to her beautiful valley, the valley of the motherly love. I moved my hand to her back to feel her smooth, silky skin, and at the same time, unbuttomed for her to release the up-holding pressure applied by her almost bare-back blouse. Her firm busts appeared before me with pinkish, peanut size nipple. Not wasting any second, I hold her bust in my hand and applied pressure to it. Thought they were man-made, they are still firm, soft and bouncing. I licked the nipple, and mischievously, I put her nipple into my nostril and rubbed with it. She was so surprised that this was the 1st time man used the nostril to rub her nipple.

When she finished smoking, I just could not wait any longer to strip for her and myself. We did not hv the shower as to save time for I bathed before I arrived. I was really wild then. I pushed her on the bed and frenched her without 2nd thought. And before she could take a long breath, I moved up toward her head and shaft my red hot cigaret into her sexy lips. urmmmmm, how wonderful. I took out my cigaret and used it to rub on her nipple.

I lay on the bed then. She started licking me. My ear, my nipple, and, I guessed, she must be quite edited to smoking, she put my cigaret into her mouth again started the bbbj. She would swing her head when doing the bbbj, her silky hair flied in the air, fascinating.

I did not just lay there and doing nothing. At 1st, I used my quite hairy thigh to rub her cave. Then when she turned her firm and bouncing ass toward my head, I finger-fucked her cave and caressed her clits. She kept bbbj and AR me. Suddenly she put her finger into my ass hole and finger-fucked me. Pain, but really felt excited. To take my revenge, I finger-fucked her ass back. She moaned. I was so high then and I made good use of my tongue to keep flipping her clits and the cave like a motorised flipper. She moaned louder and louder.

I turned her over, stuffed my red hot burning cigaret in her waterly ash-tray. We frenched, and I kept pumping harder and harder, faster and faster, and suddenly, my cigaret burned into fire, ashes flied in the ash-tray.

While resting, I caressed her bust and nipple again. Before bathing, I mischievously pull her down to the edge of the bed, fliped her clits skin up and told her that I did not have a look at her pinkish clits just now, and wanted to play with it. Alas, no more time left. Thought I could have extense the session, but I would save it till next round when she is back after CNY.

Please do not post non FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!

Last edited by cuntking; 11-02-2002 at 03:28 PM.