View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty mms, Ang Pais n those darn Rich Towkays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually i notice wif dismay tat this is becumming a growing trend wif the pretty mms n ang pais...1st few weeks seems to be the best time to bonk...by 2mth + those rich towkays seem to hv splashed the moola n the mms slowly but surely change
Not all but you would be correct. Thing is for those of us who can't throw thousands of dollars at any one chick, we have to use other ways to get good service.

One way is to be a real love machine and sweet talker, when you give it to her good and make the session super enjoyable for her, you can bet service will auto go up.

This one no need pay $$. Just use your dick and your mouth will do. Pleasure her mind and body...

For those chaps who like to bao girls and what not, thought they are something special.... Seriously, I feel kinda sorry for them...

Haha, sometimes I ever eat into these clown's time and the WL say never mind cos these carrotheads will wait. And when I know got carrotheads waiting after me, I'll make sure I drill hard n fast till the girl legs weak plus get the girl to suck my cock and do a longer AR.

Haha. Then the carrotheads come after me, the girl too tired to serve him plus mouth is all my cock and kah-Chng smell... LOL.