View Single Post
Old 14-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by surf8
Hi Bro Selim,

Do you station in Kuching?? According to your expertise, Which hotel (3 or 4 star) do you recommend for (1) Shopping of localities like Bird nest, pepper, etc? (Any near by market area and not those expensive tourist spots) (2) Fishing for chinese gals?

I have in mind the hotels are (1) Harbour View Hotel (2)Hotel Grand Continental (3) King Wood Inn (but this hotel no Internet broadband leh...?) SO which one u recommend??

I'll be there for more then a week and maybe we can meetup for coffee? U mind giving me your contact so that i can call you when i am there?

Thanks.
I used to stay over in Harbour View Hotel. Nothing around that place. But please be careful not to venture to the riverside areas for fear of being robbed.

Grand Continental has a HC, but I did not patronise, maybe clean and no hanky panky one.

I stayed in Kingwood Hotel once, nearly died of boredom!
I think you need fellow resident samsters to guide you for pickups and better
deals.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE