My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chuak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs

Name: Rachel local ckt
Face: 7/10 - fair, make up on nicely look like photo . Nice girl
Body: 8/10 - tall and smooth skin .
Boobs: 8/10 - B cup . Very soft
GFE: 9/10 - very nice girl and give a warm feeling. Willing to talk with u
BBBJ: 9/10 - very good bj. Passion and nice . Slowly and lick nicely . Meanwhile her hand will play with ur ball.
DATY: 10/10 - No smell, no juicy and sensitive. Easy orgasm . I lick and her reaction was so good . She told me 2 time orgasm while I licking. Her hand hold my head tight.
FJ: 9/10 - was tight and sensitive. Easy orgasm . Try variety position
DFK: 9/10 - good
Fingering 9/10 - nice. But I think she like licking more than fj
Moan 9/10 - good moan

When I reach the room, I still scare that the girl was different than pic. But when I just saw her , totally like pic. She not those super pretty type girl . But not bad look and her look girl a warm feeling to me. Feel no gap between us . When she open door, she smiled with me and give me a warm water. Very friendly and nice . We talk for a while and we bath together . Was very nice and she help u bath and give the first bj at bathroom. Then we go to bed, and we start kiss. Her kiss was good. I slowly go lick her nipple and slowly go daty. Her nipple is sensitive but her pussy is 100 time more sensitive. I lick her slowly she was totally enjoy on this and her moan is from low to high. When she orgasm during my licking, her body shaking and try struggle away from my licking. But I hold her tight and continue licking non stop with faster speed. Her moan was non stop and I think not even 1min, her body shacking again and I know her orgasm come second time. I stop my licking and she breath deeply and she told me she need some rest. Then I playing her nipple , and she moaning also and whole body was sensitive. After awhile, she smile at me and give me bj without request. Her bj was full of passion and slowly and nice . She bj non stop until I request for condom. Our first style was she riding on top me then she lay down and final doggie style. I think her favourite was doggie cause her moan was loud and when I cum already , her body also shacking again.
She was a friendly girl and nice. Like a neighbours type feeling those. No gap feeling between me and her. I definely will pay a visit to her again next time