Name: w**a
Face: 8
Skin: 8
Body: short and chubby
Boobs: just nice
DFK: didn't ask
HJ: great, she do proper massage 'batin'
BJ: 10/10 no need to ask, she will straight to the point
FJ: 8/10 (bring your own condom, or else she will not doing it)
DATY: didnt ask
GFE: 8, friendly like you hanging out with your girlfriend
WIR: Definitely yes!!!!
Damage: 250 for 1 hour massage + sex session

Found her id at michat, then quickly arrange appointment for massage session. She do incall service (at shop) and outcall service, but before you come, you need do an appointment first, or else she will not entertain you.

After some discussion, then i agree to go to the shop. Pay the room service (for massage session) RM 78, and then the lady at counter bring to the room.

Then she (W**a) come, and we introduce our-self a little bit. She will ask and reconfirm what service you want. i take massage and extra service. first she proceed to do body massage, her hand was good and she really doing good massage (not like rub oil and done service). after 30 minute, she proceed with massage batin, she doing real massage batin.

after that, she will ask how you want to finish, i ask her if i can fuck her. she agree only if i have / bring condom. then i give her my condom, she go out to bring hot towel. she come back bring towel, clean my dick and suddenly do blowjob without im asking. she put the condom and jump to your dick for cowgirl. we fuck missionary and doggy style, play with her breast. we like bf/gf fucking, she moan a little and hug u tightly. when finish, she will clean you.

good session with her and i have visit her twice, same friendly and service. recommended for you guys who want to come for relaxing massage with happy ending... pm me for her michat id if interested

can share michat id or phone number to me bro? thanks in advance

PM contact pls