Old 29-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: LOCAL BABES AND PART TIME COLLEGE FREELANCERS FRs

FR for Jamie. Thanks bro James for arranging.

Name: Jamie
Face: 9/10
Race: Chinese, speaks Canto, English and Mandarin.
Boobs: 32D
Ass: 10/10 (perfect for spanking)
Body: 8/10 (she's active and works out!)
Skin: 9/10 smooth skin
DFK: 10/10 tongue in immediately, damnnn
BBBJ: 10/10 she can suck deep!
CIM: Didn't ask
Pussy: Wet and very tight to the point where I can insert if her legs weren't fully open to let it in.
FJ:10/10
Moan: Natural and smooth
GFE: 10/10 feel very comfortable, good english and keeps the convo going.
WIR: YES
Damage: RM3000/2
Overall: 9/10

Jamie is a sweetheart! Straight white teeth with a amazing body. She's so friendly and her tone of voice will blow you out of the world.

We started off chit chatting after getting her from the lobby. Once we reach the room, we talked for another 15mins or so before she undresses me to give me a BJ. She's so hot with her lingerie.

Her BJ is out of this world. She goes it so deep and sloppy - licks well too. Her hour figure bod make me horny and straight went for missionary. Her pussy was so tight that I cannot close her legs to fuck. So decided to change to doggy. With her ass open, I fucked her hard and spank and lovely ass. The view from the back is crazy. I flipped her over and finished her hard and fast on the edge of the bed.

After 30mins of chit chatting, round 2 begin with BJ again. I swear, one of the best ever because she goes so deep. She went on top and grab her tits while she rides. Flip her over and doggy her until I cum.

Highly recommend!