View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

Ang Mo WLs? I think we have to chiong Pubs to find them, they r FL no lic 1. Back to PT discussion.

A member PM me, he claim he is ang mo disallow fr walking into PT brothels. Probably by the keeper uncles hanging outside. If he is real? I told him to take their advice, u see PT is the place for cheap sex and, cater for locals.

Say he pay $50 receive $30 services, now this is pulling a fast 1. The keepers r experience to direct him to other places, 1such i told him GL brothels. I think he will pay above $50, but this is unoffical SOP so to give a statement. I can imagine i go to America lic brothels and, got charge more than the white folks over there. I can live with that, i think non locals who r non Asian need to ordinate their mindset.

An ex PT WL told me, she has never seen ang mo at PT brothels. That was 4yrs ago, she also told me if ang mo man wanted, she will worked. I ask her what is the charges, she don't want to tell me. I guess everybody can imagine above locals. Service wise, i think i will not write on this.

Have a good weekend and, spend wise is payday again.

Last edited by jacky43; 28-08-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: internet got cut off