Old 02-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I’m not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Race: CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes

Do not PM me for her contact, I bought all the contact from [email protected]