View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Recently, went there to look for the Viet CHN gal at Lvl 2. Boy was I lucky, saw a non looking PRC lady in the shop. I went in and asked her if she is a Viet. Confirmed. Went for a 30-min session. Her massage has strength. Not long into the session, she popped the GQ. Negotiated w her for a HJ w autoroam for $50 (She initially asked for more for autoroaming). She has a nice at least C-cup rack, good looking body. She said she does not work in USSC regularly. Her main job area is still in Bugis area. Was there to cover her fren who is also a Viet.

Will I return ? Not sure. No chem. Service may be a bit mechanical.

Please don't ask me for her contact. The prev samster bro posted lots of hints already. Can easily locate her shop. Not many around.