View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
This shop every day business so good, carpark always full, girls need to wait.. what wake up call do they need?
When I was there in the evening or when I drove past the shop, the shop carpark lot was always empty or left with many lots. I gathered that one does not have to wait very long for the whores in this shop these days. You can also book these whores from another shop without having to wait very long. You prolly may not be aware as you appear to be a prolific & prominent “resident advocator” (ie as in the 3rd P here) of L1669, aren’t you?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-07-2018 at 02:17 AM.