View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
This happened to me about a month ago.

I had an appointment confirmed with Long Nu for September 10 at 3pm. She gave me the location and I went down. I then texted her that I’ve reached (at about 2:55-2:57pm) and she saw the message (I texted her using iMessage and she enabled read receipts). However she didn’t reply at all. So it ended up being a wasted trip. I’ve not tried booking her anymore after that. I’ve also already deleted the conversation so I cannot post any screenshots here. But the details I’ve stated are accurate.

I’m not trying to break her rice bowl by sharing this. I know that she is an AP based on all the good reviews that bros have posted here. I just want to share my own ‘experience’ as well. I could have texted her some vulgarities or something for having wasted my time but I’m not that kind of person. Actually the reason why I didn’t choose to follow up was because her tone sounded kind of frosty when I booked the appointment with her. This is what I can remember to the best of my ability.

Me: 你好,明天3点我可以过来吗
Long Nu: 你是干嘛的?
Me: Told her my occupation
Long Nu: Ok

And then she sent me the address. I don’t know if other bros also got those kind of responses from her when trying to book her for the first time but that’s what I got. So I was already left with a mildly bad impression but I’ve read some FRs saying that she can be very direct so I didn’t think too much about it after. However the next day after I texted her that I’ve reached she just ghosted me.

Maybe I have a bad record in the ML database so she decided to reject me last minute, I don’t know. But in my chionging lifestyle so far I’ve always tried to be respectable to all the MLs that I meet, even if their services are not up to standard (which happens occasionally to every bro I’m sure).

Once again just want to reiterate that I’m not trying to break her rice bowl. Just wanted to share my experience here so that seniors can see it and advice me on probably something that I’ve did wrong? I don’t care if I get zapped for this. Thanks for reading.
Similar exp bah not long nv, but other ML offered me timeslot, and when i comfirmed which slot i want, she ghost me alrdy. I guess cos my rep not enough yet, but wont give up, try every week