Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
missedglwl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampathmalla View Post
Bro if you want G7 FR you may please go back dates of this forum around May 2018 FR's and reviews of May 2018.
I had avoid going to this house since last May as for me most of WLs in this house is full of attitudes and they are not friendly and they don't know how to behave with customers and even they don't smile, but they may be good for their regular customers or overnight customers.
I read from this forum that this house provide over nights and most girls got advanced booking for nights, wonder we don't get good service from these WL's and to get good service from these WL's we may have to try to become a regular customers or book them over nights for every other night or all weekends.
Read from this forum #6H66 WL No.5 all her Saturday Nights are fully advanced booked by her Boyfriend for next one year or till go back? ...How is this possible to book any WL for one year in advance?? Surprise to read about it??

Sampathmalla; bro Don't be surprised yes it's possible if have money, I think it's true Thirak or Boyfriend of this WL5 already advance booked this WL5 for next one year for all her SATURDAYS FOR FULL OVERNIGHT FOR ONE YEAR. You may check L6H#66..