View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Think we are talking about2 different shops. Lol
Ok I think we are. Hehehe. Because I went down today, had to try this lady, after seeing her she not really pajiao. But she had a nice smile.
Well just an fr, her name is F** F** and wow her gfe was good, she gave me a hug in the room then a light kiss and was asked if want to shower, so off I went to shower, came back towel off and butt naked, had a good rub on the back as I was have some aches, was not bad, slight touch and tease of the balls but was too tired and nearly fell asleep and she asked to turn around to massage the front. More teasing until I salute and was popped the GQ. Released all out to her skills. She even teased say wa so much? You kept all to release now? Hahaha...
Well she allowed me to roam TOP but not bottom, bottom roam extra cost. Didn’t have enough cash to do so. I just paid the market rate price plus tips and left happily. She even ask me come back again with that gfe feel.
Will rtm again...
Bros don’t ask me contact or location as I won’t any how give, it’s all in the chat location, only senior bros can figure it out. Or if you read properly. Have fun...