View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Xue Er
Two seven nine
She’s paid to list on SLG also but won’t know till the site comes back online

3rd/4th photo has closest resemblance although her face is rounder
The angle of the photos are intentional to conceal a tattoo (in case any bros mind)

Apartment seems quite new and very clean but shared (I don’t know with who though)

She has such a positive disposition that I feel will take her very far (+1 here)
She’s been here not long and already building a steady RTM base

She has a tendency to arrange bookings with a little grace period
(i.e. 12pm,1:10pm, 2:30pm; 3:45pm, etc)
Planning for little breaks and unforeseen circumstances and giving every booking the full hour (+1 here)

Massage was better than passable; will check several times on strength and focus areas;I like mine gentler. Not Aimee / 7th princess level but better than a mere pass
Massage started topless but at some point became full nude. Was too relaxed to realise when it happened ��

Boobs were more than a handful; I’m no expert but it felt like she has silicone implants. I didn’t ask for fear it would be offensive and I didn’t mind if it was or wasn’t

Sensual was superb and although I thought she might give up; she didn’t
Won’t go into details here but let’s just say it’s a major (+1) in this aspect for those who enjoy CIM

Service and attitude were tip top and by the end I realised why people are returning despite her short stint so far

The entire hour turned out much better than 1st impressions
I think potentially will inherit Chi Zi client base soon
Chi Zi could still be marginally better overall but a fairer assessment can only be made when I’ve revisited Xue Er
Sometimes revisits have a tendency to improve the experience