View Single Post
Old 22-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
this thread has sort of died down as compared to it's counterpart in shanghai. is it the cold winter ? is it because most of the singaporeans are here with families ? is beijing actually more boring than shanghai ?

both are great cities of china and i think what u find in SH u can find in BJ. i have pulled out this thread becos i think BJ is as vibrant as SH and brothers here can exchange more contacts and fun places.

after the cold freezing winter and numerous business trips, i am back in BJ and found this thread dead and limited information. what to do ?

i went on to mixed with the locals, spend money and time testing and trying and finally, found some places of interest.

remember the question i ask about shower, sxx, pay and go ? check this out: 398 dong si bei da lu. it is a shower house. all in about rmb450. do not expect superb deco and style, but the gals there: frenly and nice.... been there 3 times, twice b4 Sars and once last weekend.

hopefully with this, we, cheongsters would have some fun in the summer and post more exchanges and information.