Thread: Just wondering
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2980 View Post
i scared im really out of place here . thanks . i hope i post this is the right place.
Hi TS.

If I tell u my real age and u discover that we are, age-wise, incompatible, wouldn't that make u feel even more uncomfortable?

Been lurking around here for years, and sometimes I take comfort in the fact that my anonymity allows me the freedom to express my sexual thoughts.

Like the real man-eat-man world, all kinds of people are in this forum: good, bad, bored, unreasonable, playful, insane etc.

So, as to your question about whether u should be scared, yes you should. U should be VERY VERY scared, regardless of how old u r as long as u r a newbie.

Nevertheless, all of us have been newbies before, so we kind of understand yr fear.

Personal example.

When I started out in this forum 4 years ago, I got zapped for no reason. I was sincere, keen to contribute, but ended up in the dump. I started out feeling fearful, and ended up becoming even more fearful. In addition to that, anger, injustice etc.

Then a few kind souls came along the way, so in my appreciation for all their help and advice, the only thing I could do was to return the favour if I can and continue to contribute to this forum.

Hope this helps bro.

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.