Thread: MP Raid
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP Raid

What if she not from China but from M'sia. I know she won't change her work, she just finish her beauty and massage course. Should I pull brake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I know how u feel in a way bro. I used to oso kana abit long time back but lucky i pull handbrake. She may be kind and pretty but move on bro cos she may too want you to move on as well.
Have to think that u standing on ur two feet and face reality. They are here to make money and money only. If us kana KCed may be bonus for them cos we can or maybe manipulated out of our free will even if they nvr ask us to shower them with gifts and all.
So i have to tell you to be strong and move on cos most ML will hard to stop in this line. They stop here, go back rest abit and may go other country and work the same trade. Unless they really hit the jackpot kana baoed by filthy rich man.