View Single Post
Old 13-04-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Last update for today

Both N and Ben were high from the sex already as Ben continued pumping N in doggy position while gripping her waists tightly. He then flipped N to the missionary position and lied down on top of N. In total, Ben lasted for about 50 mins; closed to an hour. Ben then withdrew and shot on N’s tummy and breasts. Giving N one last cuddle for the great sex, Ben got off and told me it was great having sex with N, he thanked the both of us. He also wanted to go home already.

I requested Ben to stay for awhile more to look after E as I have to drive N back to her shop in town after that. Asked Ben to wait for me to come back before leaving. He agreed and went on to the next room. I then told N jokingly that I would be the next to bring her to the heavens. N then complimented that the 3 of us were quite good in having sex. Leaving her high....

I then jumped on her and hugged her tightly; licking and kissing her naked body. Dried humped her thigh for awhile; bouncing on the bed. By then, E stank of sweat and cum as well. I got high in awhile and started pumping N in missionary. Increased and regulating my pace as N gave an even louder moans and screamed at a certain point of time.

Screamed in esctasy
Changed to doggy, licked her naked back, switched back to missionary. Lasted about another 50 mins as well.... both of us moaned and got high during the sex. Couldn’t take it and sprayed my cum on N’s tummy and some landed on her breasts and neck.

Cuddled her tightly, kissing her body.

After awhile N said she really have to go back to her shop. I then waited for her to have a bath in my bathroom as she said she’s so stinky. Drove her back to the shop. Kissed her goodbye on the cheek and thanked her for the wonderful sex. Watched her went up to her shop before I drove off.

Reached back to my unit and saw Ben having sex with E. He was pumping her in missionary while spreading her legs and enjoying himself....Thought he wanted to call it a day already?!
My uncle has already left...
When being asked, Ben told me my uncle left shortly after I sent N back.

That is it. 3 updates today and shall continue again