View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Shall update abit... tiring

To continue where I previously left off.... K added on that during her meetup with people, she would always give meaningful lessons; sth for a thought (Life lesson) in case she don’t see the person again.

Is that a hint?

I panicked for abit as I thought my date failed again.... clarified with her by pretending to joke with her surely that was not the last date.... she said of course not. She was referring to “in general”

We chatted in wechat till evening after I off work but I realised nth much to chat about already. Ended up she replied a one word answer after each reply. Sien.... I didn’t reply after that. The next day didn’t chat with her, neither did she pm and text me.

Sunday night
Decided to text K and asked her about her day; she replied shortly and told me she’s outside alone roaming endlessly. Her own problems...I did offered to come but she insisted... don’t need.

Chatted in wechat with her until night when we wished each other good night. That was when she mentioned she’s 5 years elder than me. Now I knew her age! Despite that, she’s still so attractive and “delicious”
Next day Monday—> start of the working week. No messages from K until I took the initiative to text her in the evening after my work.
Just ended a hot sweaty session at 81 with my MILF FB.

Again, K replied one sentence, one word.... sibei sien. Again, I didn’t replied after that and the next few days no exchanging of wechat messages. On the other hand, my messages with XT grew lesser and lesser and we didn’t chat for few days also. So at that point of time, the only lady that I texted everyday was that PRC lady XH who worked in Bugis; one of the F&B restaurant. We can click quite well and have quite alot to chat about. She would sometimes took photo of her food; what she was having etc.

Lost contact with K overtime; she didn’t even bothered to text me. As for XT, I took the initiative to text that “Ang Somaline” looked alike. There was once; XT replied after a few days and told me sorry to have missed my message as she’s currently in Thailand Khao Yai, weak signal and will be back in a few days bla bla bla etc

I then took the opportunity to ask her out that same weekend; on a Sunday in which she agreed. That particular Sunday would be the next day that she came back from Khao Yai.

Tired.... shall continue again