View Single Post
Old 21-04-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Continue~~
Previously:
Asked XT (That Ang Somaline look-alike) out on a Sunday in which she agreed. That particular Sunday would be the next day that she came back from Khao Yai.

Had fixed the timing to meet at 1pm with XT; but so far the whole of Sunday morning no messages from her; up till the point that I left house, took the MRT to Clementi MRT station where we were supposed to meet and have lunch at clementi.

Reached.... Sat at the MRT station platform for awhile, still no messages from XT; texted her in wechat that I have reached. I then walked to clementi mall and enjoyed the air-conditioning. After awhile she replied; saying she's reaching soon. I was thinking; why didn't she text me that morning?

Felt abit sien already, met up with her soon but she was all smiles and we proceeded to look for stuffs to eat.
Ended up we settled for Swensens. Chatted and she talked about her job, she's intending to switch job soon, and also her trip to Khao Yai. Chatted as per usual with no abnormalities.

After lunch, we left Clementi as there's nth much to walk and shop around. XT then suggested going IMM (Not so far) and since it is a Sunday. I agreed.

Chatted in the train (Only one stop).

In IMM, just chat and walk around, accompanied XT to buy the "Crocodile" brand polo tee for her Dad back in Msia. She even video-called her mum back home to ask for opinions in buying the tee for her Dad. The date ended when we went for early dinner at West Gate sushi buffet.

Walked to Jurong East MRT station and XT assured me there's no need to send her back to Clementi and that she will text me when she's at home. Well, I did received her text and that I told her frankly that I hoped that there's further meetups as I briefly described what happened in my previous failed dates. XT assured me that wouldn't be a problem and we can meet when free. On the other hand; my wechat texts with the PRC lady XH went on as usual.

The next day, Monday morning, texted XT and we chatted abit. stopped.... guessed she was busy at work then.
Come evening; I texted her but no reply throughout the night.
Same on Tuesday morning when I checked my phone.
Tuesday night, still no reply.
Before sleeping, I texted her and told her frankly that I got the hint and bla bla bla..... (Of course, there's more)

Wednesday morning when I checked my phone; still no reply. Until..... At night when I suddenly received a text from XT and it was a briefed one. She told me hope we are still friends and I was so disappointed.....replied her "yes" and she's welcomed to txt me when she's free. She agreed as well.

Long story short, after that day..... No more text from XT. I failed again.

Meanwhile, have arranged to have my 1st meetup with the PRC lady XH. Friday night after my work. As XH was "off" on that day. Since she's in the F&B industry, very hard for us to meet on weekends and on weekdays as well unless she don't need to work on that day.

Had the jitters and felt nervous as I worry it might be another failed date. Time to think what I can do with the sexy and delicious MILF "K" and also XT; who let me down and disappoint me.