View Single Post
Old 23-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
SongboBrother deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySongboBrother deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: anyone can guide me how to cheong in JB?

Hey Bro, allow me to share a little with you.

Go hotel for spa.

RM 248 for one shot with local girl, would say age younger than 30. Good services and some with rely good GFE. The money you paid will also include the facilities there from opening to closing 11am - 11pm. (warm pool, cold pool, hot pool, sauna, steam bath, buffet although not very very tasty but you can eat till you full and free flow chicken chop only on Saturday, a room to watch movie and its very cosy, you can smoke anywhere you want even in the pool too and the movie room too)

RM 98 for oil massage plus 50 for hj or plus 80 for bj/bbbj (I think depends on the lady) some offer fj for additional 110. Be prepare that most of them quite old like 30+++++++. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned.

RM 108 for traditional massage nothing else. Ofcos you also get to enjoy the same facilities as above mentioned too.

Pardon my English and hope you will get to enjoy there.
( I don't know whether I can put the hotel name here, pm me if you want. I believe many bros here should know the places too)