FR: Elisa, 22-23 years old, Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10, skinny, fair, good skin
Boobs: 8/10, firm B cup, soft nipples
BBBJ: 6/10, still inexperienced but receptive to guidance
Pussy: 8/10, can get ridiculously dripping wet
FJ: 6/10, still very inexperienced, passive and needs to be guided
GFE: 9/10, makes up for it with friendly and charming personality

Student who’s trying to be independent to pay her way through college. Really hard to believe how new she is, not just to this industry but to sex as a whole. Before this, only had one BF and went as far as BJ and hand jobs. During my session, it was supposedly the 4th or 5th time she’s ever had sex. Whether it’s exaggerated or not, that inexperience shows.

She’s got potential in the long term, once she gets more used to sex and perhaps with it being so new, there’s perhaps still a little bit pain, during intercourse. Her GFE however is really top notch, and her good communication and easygoing attitude bodes well for later on, when she becomes a bit more skilled.

For the time being though, her BJ is on the unspectacular side. But with her tiny mouth it’s still pleasurable although she may gag sometimes, cos her throat seems to be quite shallow. During FJ though, expect her to be quite passive and practically silent. She’d need to be instructed on what to do and don’t expect her to be a horny sex pot. Putting these shortcomings aside, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pussy that’s ever been as wet as hers. Just non-stop pussy juice dripping out.

In short, she’s gonna need to be considered a delicate fuck for now and don’t expect high-grade 2-way sex just yet. But with her good attitude and willingness to learn, over time, she could be a treat.