View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Just sharing, anyone who stays near to Bukit Batok, last time there is a circular "hill" nearby to BB Central. It's kinda a park. You can walk up to mid level, then there's a path which goes around the whole hill and also up. There is only ONE path going straight up and right at the top there's a small pavilion.

Back in the days with my GF, coz not convenient screwing at home, will bring here there at night after dinner. A lot of joggers around foot or mid of hill, but no one will come up to the pavilion esp around 8-9am. Then furthermore on the path up, only got 2-3 lights, then the pavilion lights always spoil one (obviously spoiled by people like us). You can easily look down and see people coming up from a long way, so quite safe, anytime just stop.

So usually my GF will sit in the pavilion with me, then i make her high, and she will BBBJ me and CIM.
is still "hill" still around? or already tio levelled liao?