View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Hainan FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post

I am going to Batam Harris resort for a short getaway, anybody know of any massage action there?

I am also going to back to bangkok and phuket sometime early next year.Its been a long time since I am back in Thailand, I wonder how things are going there.
THanks for the FR in hainan. So bold of you to go chionging with family around

Anyway, in Batam, Harris is at Water Front. The next best place is Holiday Inn at water front too. DEAD PLACE.

Never stayed there before. However, most of the actions are in Nagoya. You can try to get a taxi to drive you there, ask the counter to quote you the price. The trip should be about 30 minutes drive.

As for Massage place with actions, you can always look up the batam thread. Plenty of FRs there.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281