View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: how find boyfriends in kualu lumpur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaipussy
i had many western boyfriends in shanghai i speak english and very cute. do you know how i can meet nice westren boyfriends in kuala lumpur? maybe websites? how can find them?
In singapore, we call this kind of gal SPG or Sarong Party GAL. but in this case guess have to call her shanghai party gal ... haha

I got a personal question for u , my dear sis... what wrong with all the nice chinese, indians, malay and eurasians bros in malaysia? they are jus as loving and caring as any westerner that u can find... in fact some of the malaysian bros across the causeway are damn filthy rich compared to westerner and that included singaporean ( need to pay COE, $300000 SMALL HDB FLAT BUILT BY THE PAP GOVT, ROAD TAX.. u get my drift...)

Open your eyes and mind.. jus because the color of westerner are white does not mean that they are white inside.. their heart may be darker than black...

Do think about it, my dear sister... and give the malaysian bros a chance. or for that matter, u are also welcome to visit singapore.. A lot of nice bros in singapore too

Disclaimer... I am not a racist... and sorry for the political overtures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8