View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bandung Discovery

I stayed at Novotel Bandung, decided to try the massage and spa, I assumed it was clean with just a little teasing. But ended with a nice surprise.

Chose 90 mins aromatic massage and was shown to the 3rd flr up the stairs by a pretty petite lady. The room had a bathtub and was quite a big room. Lady told me to strip while she was preparing the bed, no disposable undies given. Put on a towel and did a Thai massage style first, then started using warm oil on legs. Occasionally would rub my balls, which felt really good.

Then flip over to front and she got more daring, she started massage my groin area and really teased me till hard on both thighs, then she sat on my thigh and started to massage my stomach and chest before asking if I wanted to bath with her later with tips. I could feel her groin rubbing on my thighs and it was getting real difficult to reject her lol. She asked for 1m for hj and body to body massage and bath together. I negotiated down to 800.

She had really perky tits, nice skin and pretty face, she was trimmed and when she rubbed her body full of oil over my dick, I felt it was all worth it. Would have asked to fuck her if I didn't control myself. Soon she finished me off with nipple licking, body to body rubbing and hj. Took a bath with her and dressed. Total DMG including basic massage was 1.1M

I probably could have gone for lower but I was horny, and not exactly expecting any hanky panky. Anyway, just my fr for the massage at Novotel, not too bad if you stay there it is convenient.

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html