Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
FR for Priscilla.
I finally got round to seeing her- been on my radar for sometime but clearly she is very popular and I can see why now!

Looks: 9/10 - great combination of sexy and cute. Totally my type.
body: 9/10 wow.I thought she was fabulous.
bbbj: 8.5/10 she is super sensual here and watching her is a joy to behold.
fj: 9/10 - fantastic.

I arrived and it was very easy to find- i walked which took a bit of time but no issues. Buzzed in and then into apartment- wow- she is wearing a printed but thin top with no bra which just highlighted her fabulous boobs. Place is clean and tidy.

Showered and then onto the bed where some kissing and caressing, followed by a sensual bbj and me then returning the favour. Then on with cap after 10 mins and she lay back as i enjoyed several different positions. No lube required as she is wet by now. Wow- she felt amazing- and watching her eyes as we are doing it is incredible- almost hypnotic!! lasted as long as i could before finishing and then offering her a massage- she had a slightly uncomfortable shoulder.

Will i return- absolutely yes.

Thanks to VP for the ease of facilitation.

Priscilla is one the best,her pussy sibeh tight and wet.
For her,she only like missionary.. when u keep pounding on her.. dayumm the moaning sound is real n satisfied.

Return to her many times..
worth it..