Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
Saltywormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
FR on Mimi (VP stable)

Contacted VP 1st thing in the morning and received an afternoon slot. Damn happy as i have problem in getting the angpai previously due to fully book and couldnt believed my luck!

Met Mimi and she look great! Very fair, natural D cupper, shaven and very friendly.
She look like HK actor Jordan Chan's wife - Cherrie Ying.

After i showered, she led me to the bed and went on top of me for a detailed cat bath. Then a sensual BBBJ. She took it all in and deep and provide very good suction and i can feel my entire manhood wrap closely and tight by her mouth.

She also lick and suck my balls and it went on for a good few minutes and i requested her to cap me as i wanna fuck her well.

She raise both her arms above her head as i fuck her deep, hard and furious. She loved it and keep telling me to fuck her hard.. i surrender in no time as she said she was cumming and i can feel her warm, very wet pussy grabbing my hard rod in her and i came hard as well.

Once done and i bath, she asked me not to hurry back since there's still plently of time. She led me to the bed and we laid down to rest. She chatted with me, told me her life story, her plans etc. Wont share since its personal.

All in all, a very good and non-commercial fuck.

RTF - definitely. But after i tried Denise which is on my list to f..
Very nice and details FR, May add her into my action list. Thx