View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Bro, I can confirm with you her boob size is D. 36D, as confirmed by her.
Had a session with her last week too.

Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 Not too firm but heavy to hold.. not as firm as Yue Tian from 2062A.
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: unlikely as chemistry is lacking

When she undressed, I was very sexcited! Her boobs were indeed big and the SOP bath allowed me to softly grab and caress those gigantic molds of flesh. No other action in the bathroom.. sadly.

Catbath was SOP.. but when I turned over, the BBBJ is the "killer". She really knows how to twist and almost made me shout.. with pleasure and agony as I did my best to hold back my orgasm. It was that good.

She went cowgirl and warned me that she was quite wild.. needless to say.. I did not last long.. but not due to her "wildness".. she changed from sitting on me, to squatting on me in less than 2 minutes and her tight pussy squeezed all my jism out.

Now.. when I say the chemistry is lacking.. I mean that she is slow to warm up to customers.. at least to me anyways. It took some coaxing from me to get her to talk more.. but alas it was very "distant" and not as fun, sensual and seductive as some other WLs I had recently. The long retired Jin Sha and Yue Tian were really seductive and also knew what men wants.. and a hour session can guarantee you 2 shots almost 90% of the time.

But now, it seems that WLs are not so much into return customers and for those that are, the wait is damn long.

So, I extended my session to see if there was anything more from this LuLu. Sadly, apart from her big boobs and solid BBBJ, the GFF is lacking with me. It could be me, and since this was the first time I tried her, I am more inclined to believe that she will warm up the next time I try her services.

Let's just say the 2nd session was a half DIY and half suck and fuck.. as she did not bathe me, I bathed myself, the BBBJ was again damn solid and shiok.. but somehow.. it was not as enjoyable as some of the other sessions I had lately. Ended in doggie and guys.. if you want to try her, you all might want to be quick.. as according to her.. her tour of duty may end abruptly.

Duno how soon or whatever.. but she seems to have considerations to ponder over.

Cheers.
Yr FR is spot on IMO. I RTF her 4 times.
sadly, 2nd time onwards she became a robot
instead of becoming a lover.
She certainly seems a heavy hearted person.
wonder if anyone seen her cheerful?