Thread: HSV 1 Positive
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 01:26 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HSV 1 Positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
hi bros, since this is for lack of a better word sti thread, what does it mean if a girl is positive tested for hpv16? am no doctor but did a quick search on google and seems is quite a common virus? seems like this virus is almost untraceable.
her doc told her no sex for a year is it true? does it mean that i have gotten it as well due to previous meetings with her.
hope more experienced bros her able to shed some light
which doctor did she see?

I brought my girl to KK hospital. She used to work at Orchard Towers, and it manifested as CIN3/HPV

The modal interval from HPV infection to CIN 3 is 7–15 years, with the prevalence of CIN 3 peaking between 25 and 30 years of age, and progression to cancer takes at least a decade longer.

She had to do an operation to remove the infected area
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment