View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25892 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Ya that's a bit mess up. Personally, I feel best is no exchange of fluid to either party. Last time I got quite worry when domatrix start to ask you open mouth for her to spit in. I speak for no one but a bit gross and it never part of my sexual fantasy . Some bros enjoy it as well as golden shower. For me it's a turn off. Heard from some Dom last time slave ask them to keep their sex partner sperm in condoms and let them drink it in the session . Is it even safe to do that ? As in drinking Cum of unknown source.
afaik saliva and pee will only transmit some but best not to have, sperm is cfm will...
it's the domee's responsibility to keep her body clean, if she start transmitting STDs to her subs, then not very professional and ethical as well...
yea i heard about those as well, keep in fridge and one by one drink lol...
if not wrong that was by estella and yuki but i believe other dommes will gladly arrange if anyone request...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 07-05-2019 at 10:37 PM.