View Single Post
Old 16-03-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout houses

LANDMINE FOUND W02G33

She is here for quite sometime but suprisingly no bad fr reported here. Thus, sending a warning to all bros here.

Proceed with cbj for awhile. Then asked me to start fj on her. Tried to kiss her but she turn her head away. Then i went to proceed downwards to kiss her nipple, she quickly covered her nipples with her hands and disallow it. Half-mood gone. Tried to grab her boobs and pump her but she firmly hold her boobs with her hands and gave a stern warning "Cannot!". My mind was thinking is she really here to work?

Tried to change position but she said her waist pain. Cannot doggy and unable to cowgal too. So literally, she just lie there and you just need to finish your act on her on missionary only. Pump a few mins and quick get it done and over with.

The only time she is happy is when i quickly get changed and left the room after showering. I told her she should not work like this but she just mention "If you not happy, dont choose me next time and her customer base is alot". Smlj, this kind of service how come no landmine fr sia Should share to save each other money!

- cannot ksis
- cannot suck nipples
- cannot touch boobs
- cbj
- no cowgal
- no changing of position

I think the girls in this house all cmi. OKT is friendly but not honest. You have been warned !