View Single Post
Old 31-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 14
BrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant future
Re: MP Near city square mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunce34 View Post
I know that there's a thread on this, but it seemed so dead I figured I'll make a new one. Pls don't flame me. 

*****disclaimer*****

I will not be sharing ctc or exact location. I was not given permission to do so, therefore I will not. Senior bros or bros with some willpower will find it easily enough. I did. 

*****end disclaimer*****

So I went down after work monday evening to this stretch of road, had some shopping to do at mustafa. 

Decided to go for a massage since I had plenty of time. I know from reading around that there's plenty of spas in this area and most of it provides what I'm looking for. 

After walking down the stretch of road I only managed to spot 2, maybe I blur didn't look carefully enough. 

I've heard of one of them before, so decided to try the other one. Went up the stairs and noticed that they had cameras pointed at the door. So seemed like can fully enjoy yourself with fear. One of the girls immediately stood up when I went in through the door, the rest just sat around giving each other shoulder rubs. 

The girl that stood up wasn't too ugly, but not very tall and a bit chubby. But her boobs were pushed up till damn high. I see already also as high. Seemed about a C at first glance. Wearing a dress that seemed more suitable for a KTV then a mp but still looked quite pretty. Seems to be about 34-36 yo.

The place looked a bit run down, but given that district I'm not too surprised. 

Told the old man seated at the counter I want an hour's massage, and paid $30. Was led to the cubicle right by the toilet. It's the folding door type without a full partition. Walked in and saw a mattress on the floor and started stripping for the massage.

The minute I laid down I started to regret already. I'm not exactly a small sized chap, about 1.8 & 80 kg. So when I lie down 1/2 my head had to rest off the mattress, and my feet were pushing against that thin excuse for a partition where the door was. But paid already so I LLST just continue. 

So the girl started the massage. Strength wasn't the piano kind so that was nice. No oil was used for the massage, just a towel and pressing of spots. Bros who've read my first fr will know I don't like this kind of massage. While massaging my hands she keep putting it to rest on her "pillows", quite a tease. 

After abt 25 minutes she turned me over and popped the gq. Asked for $150 for fj. I tried to bargain BJ for $80 and she countered BM for $100. By now small head took over already so I agreed. I know it's chop carrot head, super regret after. 
That is really expensive. But thanks anyway for sharing your experience with us .