View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

FR for G9

looks – 6 (from further looks better nearer so-so... sweet village plain jane look... doesnt know how to do make up)
Boobs – 7 (36C natural however hers are those sharp pointy type of boobs not those that i really like)
Body – 6 (fair, has tummy and very short)
BBBJ - 2 (can do bbbj... but i think less than 1 min want to cap u)
FJ - 2 (this is the first time i feel like im farking a robot... coz her reactions and actions are slower than others 三拍... serious need of upgrading that processor)
GFE – 0.5 (she say she can speak english but talk to her everything she duno and her reaction is like she having latency... i think she got something wrong... like a short circuit she was kissing me before but then during fj she was like no kiss no kiss lol... im like wtf? was a mood killer... her actions are all very weird to me... i stop fj halfway coz i i told her im not into the mood. she ask if i wan HJ. i told her no she can go wash up but she keeps touching my dick to the point i felt harassed so i had to bail)
Service - 2 (minimal, points given only for doing bbbj)
RTF – she looks young coz of her face and short height. has natural boobs . everything else is a flop and to top it off... she is just acting very strangely for me

final verdict
after trying several viet houses in GL, they are honestly a notch lower than what u find find across the border be it in terms of looks, body, service and especially gfe.
will move my GL viet budget to another place in my ledger