View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: asking 2 gfs to do 3P and ended in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Hi bro, a lady who likes to have wild sex with you might not be interested in 3P, cos maybe just want you, just you..Well.. she might have over-reacted a bit, when she can just simply reject u by saying no.. But sometimes there are things going through her mind.. or maybe just a social stigma regarding 3p.. where she might feel you are using her or whatsoever lah.. that I am not so sure, that's why she screamed at you.
With regards to 3p..it's tough..for some ladies..even for myself.. just a lot of "what ifs" goes through my mind..like what he will think of me if I ask him.. will he think that I am a slut, will he fall in love with the other girl. Yeah.. plenty of questions.. Personally, myself not so magnanimous..Yah, when you see ur guy having that satisfying face when he shoots is nice when his thing is in you.. but when you are just by his side and his thing is in another girl..well feels rather jealous..worst.. when the other lady behaves like a princess keep on telling your guy..慢慢来,痛..that is even more frustrating.. just felt like slapping the girl and ask her to fuck off!
There maybe some ladies who can accept it.. but well.. not all I suppose..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Tats true sis, cos the other gal is new & “fresh” to him, so naturally he will tend to pay more attention to her, thus we dun feel good. Unless the guy can handle with care, outcome can be sour.

Sexxion got better when we had MMFF instead of MMF. However I still prefer more guys with me alone, guess we juz like all the attention & be kept busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I know what you mean... a new or non-regular girl usually gets a man enthusiastic. Sometimes we tell or motivate a man... like saying "harder" or "deeper" so that we feel more sensation and we don't want it to stop. During the MFF, she told him twice to go harder and I think she wanted him to cum inside her.

I also like more guys because can get multiple orgasm.
Thanks to all 3 of our dear samstresses here for sharing with us their 2gfs and 3P experiences ...very interesting

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor