View Single Post
Old 31-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
You're right. There isn't a point. All these closures are ideologically motivated and entirely unjustifiable from a public health perspective. Don't think the bosses and business associations have no political clout or that they won't remember a grudge.
$50 budget boi boi, What the hell you know about public health, ah? HAHAHA. You so bloody poor can only afford $50 for a fuck, you trying to teach govt what to do on a sex forum ah? You trying to scare govt ah? Don't want to vote for them ah? Wah...so scary. Minister Josephine Teo cannot sleep at night leh. You so fierce. I think she ask her bangla sweeper to sweep you to one side when she walk past. Got some small dirt in her way, later her shoe dirty. HAHAHA.

You never fail to make me laugh. GL cannot open you nowhere to f coz your budget too small, your problem lah. Come to sbf to threaten govt and throw boi boi tantrum in front of Ah Peks. HAHAHAHA. Govt don't want to open GL leh. Society like leh. Public approve leh. No one make noise except the idiots like you who only have $50 and the Ah Peks leh.

Now anti-vice don't want to open GL. What the fuck can you do about it? Lan Lan. Get this into your head. Your $50 is insignificant and all you got are empty threats. Want to scare govt with the GL $50 Ah Peks Association. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid UK grad say GL will open up to now also closed. Dumb is dumb. Don't understand how things work in adult world. Small kid talking want to threaten govt with hot air.