Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beij8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Ni hao!

I'm just signed up today.

I'm new in this forum but not new in mongering, because lm 40 years old and visit some good places (in China, Russia).

However it's my second time back in China after many around 10 years. Last year I visited during a short trip Shanghai and I very missed the red robe action. My experience in Xi'an was not really good too. But I went there not really for mongering activities. Therefore it was fine for me.

I'm working right now for some months in Beijing and started already some activities.

During the last weeks I used the social network to find the girls. It works so so. But with some good private experiences (without P4P) and one high class girl. And I tried two clubs / discos too.

I read already some reports and went to some massage places. Some of them was mentioned in reports, some I found for myself. (In LSQ, Wangjing, Zaojing).

And I realized already that everything changed dramatically in comparison to 10 years ago.

Now my question:

I know this forum is for sharing information. But due to the Chinese new regulations it's not good to write details in the public forum.

Please feel free to PM me or give me some advises how we should share information regarding Beijing and in the area nearby Beijing.