Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
OnGuard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
I was currently looking for job, how i wish for overseas posting...knn my current job suxs like shit....underpay overwork....dunno wtf govt promote IT so much until our pay decrease like drop to the 18 hell...if oni i can get overseas posting job to taiwan/hk/china wat a heaven it will be..
bro Scuz,

When I accept this position. I am not thinking of 'heaven' as in the babes. I think more for my career prospect as a stint in taiwan will enhance my career when I try to market myself in china. I always think my future lies in china, thats why I agreed to take up this offer. Really, this job is a blessing in disguise as I almost want to tender my current job and fly over to china and work.

so, dun always think abt oversea posting = more babes to bonk loh....
the girls anywhere is still the same. either u go africa and u dun use some tricks to con the girls to bed also no use rite...

today my MD ask me to his office and want me to stay...alamak...this is the 3rd time my manager and MD ask me to stay liao....real headache man.....both job offer me great opportunities..haiz....