View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

ok first of all, u need to know there are more than 2 type of the herpes virus.. HSV1 to HHV8

1. shingles isnt cause by HSV1... it is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (HHV3)

2. show positive for what? but the simple answer is yes.. blood test can detect the virus.

3. yes, chickenpox can be spread via skin to skin contact esp if you touch the blister.. it is a airborne and can be spread via coughing and sneezing.. that is why it is contagious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
Just want to check few things here. I hope some bros can enlighten me
i used to have chickenpox before and subsequently vvirus reactivated and causes shingles
So does it mean tha
1) Shingles and open sore caused by hsv1 in the mouth is the same?
2) If i do herpes blood test, will it show positive, provided i had chickenpox before?
3) since the chickenpox virus is so contagious, will it spread to others via skin to skin contact?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 07-11-2018 at 07:57 AM.