View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Look: 8/10 - looks exactly as what is posted. cute face and tight body.

Personality: 8/10 - she's an enthusiastic one, bubbly personality and a good conversationalist, had pretty good conversation although my mandarin is pretty shit, she's talks to you as if you are her long lost pal.

Location: In a hotel as stated, very centrally located, you shouldn't have a problem getting there regardless of what mode of transport you take. May not be the most discreet of locations, but once you get the details, its smooth sailing.

Massage: 6/10 - Not for massage lovers, went it wanting a longer session, however it wasn't really close to what i had expected, strength was there in the beginning, but slowly died out. But it was also kind of late and long to be fair, so not gonna fault her too much for it, massage was done topless as advertised.

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.

RTM: Not sure if i will, not too keen with the whole hotel situation. Apart from that, perhaps I will.

Xiao Tu(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-tu-massage/

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the picture which i really liked as she has that mature beauty about her. Like not SYT anymore but not quite old enough to be a MILF.

Location: Super near a train station so public transport should be no worries, however depending on wha time of day you visit her at, parking near by maybe a problem if you drive.

Personality: 8/10 - looks matured, feels matured too, she's not like super talkative which i like as i am there to relax too. But she does tease and say naughty things from time to time.

Massage: 8/10 - In the ML world, i would say she is above average in this department. Of course, don't go expecting legit MP standards, but going to her for a session will still get some of your aches sorted out.

Sensual: 8/10 - really enjoy her teasing. It's nothing super extraordinary but it is done in a very real way, no fake moaning to get you going(which i like a lot) but she's not shy to kiss you all over.. and i mean all over..

RTM: YES, and I have already returned a couple of times.