View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro you belong to the more considerate kind, most may insist the ML complete her task, which is not wrong too.

From my conversations with different MLs over the years i realized "slow cummers" is very common and i not talking about 2 shots in am hour. In fact there are a fair share of "non cummers" too. No reason for MLs to lie on these anyway. Fact is most of the cheongsters who can afford this kind of hobby regularly are no longer spring chicken lah.

My take is if the ML published 2 HJs then don't grumble hard to make the bro shoot. Same reason why some ML only list 1 HJ. Honestly speaking i agree tiresome to make every bro cum twice but well if they wanna use this to entice customers then they jolly well should perform as listed.

For me i am a one shot man lah, personally i find it less enjoyable and quite stressful to 2 shots in an hour. But value for $$ lah for bros with no problems
Couldn’t agree more, advertised 2 shots then do as promise, if customer can’t shoot the 2nd time then get them to go. This is no difference from advertising things they don’t even do. If they knew their hands will go sore then don’t advertise 2.

Some advertised as 4/5G roaming but end up only topless or southern area out of bounds, that will also affect if whether some men can get their 2nd shot done. I’m one of those, which is why I’m still lurking on the forum and checking MR. Those whom I read that don’t go nude or with limited playability I will strike off my visit list, be it how pretty they can be if I can’t release my load it’s pointless and a waste of money which all leads to me being unhappy. Definitely helps with that little push to stimulate an 2nd shot within the hour for season chiongsters.

Even on the days where I can’t get my 2nd shot out I will notify the ML , once my time is up just kick me to the showers and get me out. I’ll gladly leave no hard feelings, I can’t shoot it’s my problem, just do their due diligence which is what I’m paying for.

Apparently there’s also some market spoilers that refused to leave if they can’t unload their 2nd shot thus sabotaging the rest of the ML’s appointment schedule hence most of the ML are so wary of this 1-2 shot thing.