Thread: GL Skinny
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I've seen or tried almost all of the girls in that skinny slim list. Their sizes are quite the range.

Probably only Wei Wei, Ruo Ruo and XiaoPingGuo are the slimmest in that list. Those girls in 1669, maybe only Jiao Jiao is slim. Qing Qing is not slim, I saw slimmer girls in 2041 than her. MeiMei is quite slim, but some of the girls in 1820 are slimmer than her. The new girls I haven't seen, cuz I spent too much time on RTF lol. Quite interested to see how those WH04 girls mentioned above are though. May pass by and take a look.
I usually will look for newer stocks once I got her out of my system. Well, unless she is really good, has strong chemistry and pretty just like the ex WL Dan Dan at 1654A and Wen Wen at WH06, etc.

My Personal FR Thread: