View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
It is a myth that most Indo girls like Angmoh. A myth that most angmoh like to lie, angmoh got rejected often as well, so all is fair and square. Most indo girls still like foreigners including Taiwanese, Japanese, Singaporean, or Ang moh alike. Dont discount yourself, whoever you are.

The only requirement you will need is to spik spik iblis (SSI) with them, but your SSI must be Indonesian style lawak that makes them laugh. The more skillful you are, the more benefits you will get.
Hi bro,
Agreed with you, never discount anybody.
I just wrote that if the client is her type...she would treat the client much better.
As far as spik spik gorila...I would say that if you are local and can comunicate well, but more important being local..you have better chance.
Girls gives their types over others unless you are a local...for an easy access long term $$$ comintment....hahaha..

My humble two cents.