View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

1st day 5pm
Banged chat girl for 500k. Not bad bit chubby. But she is wild after drink whisky. Fucked for about 15mins and squirt her..she wet my bed with lots of her juices..good start for the trip..
8pm
Pack her out and went to my long awaiting venue, Classic hotel. This time not much crowd, but music is heavy.
Once enter mummys grabb you with her laser lights. Took one girl from right hand side middle sofa..girls in this sofa not bad, compared to extreme right side( near walls) and left side of the main door. Once enter normal sop...but one thing she did no cover BJ. Finished and left the place . Damage 365k +50k

1am
After finish, Went for dinner near Jonisteak. Went back to room for short nap..ard 1am wake up and went back to Classic again. Picked one from same stable. Normal SOP and finish the day 365k +50k

2nd day
1pm
Wake up and see lot of whats up msgs from chat girls..all waiting for my call..asked one office gal to come ard 1pm. Ice breaking season and some whisky. Banged her for sometimes and went to KFC for lunch. After lunch, we go for short nap..but she is wild, started 2nd session..this time goes for 30mins..bang her all styles..evening time she say need to report to office..paid her 700k

5pm
Went for Jonisteak, boost up energy with some well done wagyu cut steak, black pepper sauce and garlic bread..once finished arranged another girl at 6pm after her work..
In photo she looks petite type, in person bit fat..she is tired and nervous..looks like she didnt do this for long time. She watching Transformers movie in HBO channel..then went for shower together..and went to bed straight..dont want to foreplay..start session with missionary..banged for 40mins and finished in standing position..im surprised my stamina build up after every bang..paid her 500k..and went for some bakso mie and went for sleep