View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 19
saltyOman is a Helpful and Caring SamstersaltyOman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Went for my monthly maintenance and Master Ling ask me to write JGR. Although I feel regular already no need write but I think she deserve a refresh JGR.

Master Ling has groomed 3 new disciples with different strengths. I have tried all their skills. Obviously Master Ling is the ultimate but her disciples are good as well and has improved over time. Linda gives good back massage and JG with a sensual twist. Yanzi has powerful hands for those who wants extra hard back massage and inner thigh massage. Her JG style is versatile depending on how you like it. Then there is Qing jie who also give a hard back massage which I like and slightly more aggressive JG like kuku bird going for gym session.

For guys who are more adventurous, you can try Master Ling prostrate massage for an additional $150 which only Master Ling can execute. I only tried once though and Master Ling say my kuku in good condition so don't need anymore unless IA IA when firing.

Highly recommended for guys who want to keep their tool in tip top war ready condition and like hard back massage!