Old 09-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
yoyo52520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

I see people do FR I feel like I also need to give you the well deserved credit. God dang she’s hot.

FR Elecher
This lady here really deserved a FR. First time booking was feeling nervous and it was her last slot. After meeting her, holy shiet. Great well-toned bod, diva looking yoga instructor and have an amazing personality and a very good conversation starter. It felt like chatting with a long lost friend because she finds topics for you to relate to. Then slowly finding the chemistry without rush and she leans in to speak french once I got comfortable with her. 69, bj, god damn this woman knows what’s she doing. Tried cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Had to slow down and change during doggy cos it felt so damn bloody good and I don’t wanna waste the shot. Came while seeing her moan hard in missionary shortly. Chatted awhile more as we gotten in depth on the conversation of tone body. Felt educated with health tips, dietary and nutrition as well. Where to can you find someone to share these tips after doing the deeds?
It didn’t felt like a transactional thing. Will RTF. Confirm.

Thanks for the night and have a good sleep El!