Old 29-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleerudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 👄Candilicious Lindy 😘

First appointment with Lindy was arranged in Aug, but due to the work I do, timing wise can be quite a nightmare and luckily Lindy reserved her first slot of the day to meet me. She nearly cancelled on me as i was already 10mins late and she had another appointment after that. I arrived 15mins late into our appointment but she was more concerned on my pantings as I rushed all the way from the carpark to meet her and boy was I not dissappointed. Lindy is a very outspoken and charming woman. Once i calmed and cooled myself down, she cleaned me up. She noticed I was abit cold and asked me to go wait for her under the sheets. She joined me on the bed and started raping me. Bbbj was awesome with her looking at me with her seductive eyes.And Gosh her C cup boobs is the best I have seen.Then she asked if I wanted to explore her too and I gladly obliged.Although, the session was short and abit rush due to my being late and only an hour as I had to rush off to another work meeting, she definitely gave me an afternoon to remember.

Our 2nd appointment was just early this week and I took PM leave just to meet Lindy.We chatted like long time friends and had a wonderfully long session. Somehow this round she gave me a taitai feel and look like a secret seductive mistress!Lindy is definitely in my top list and will continue to look for her once vitamin M is replenished. I even went back to find her the day after our 2nd appointment.Thanks Lindy for being there for me.Will see u real soon ok babe!